An infusion of the root Borututu
- improves digestive function of the liver
- It creates favorable conditions for the proper functioning of the gallbladder
- improving the digestive function of the gastrointestinal tract
- preferably modulates the filter kidney and urinary
- due to the antioxidant content improves mood accelerate detoxification processes of the body.
Ingredients: borututu tree root, rich in active ingredients quinones, catechins, phenols and bioflavonoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin PP, selenium.
Preparation of infusion: 2.5 g (1 tablespoon) Borututu dried roots pour a glass of boiling water (preferably in a thermos), brew for approx. 45 min.
Use: Drink 1 cup 2 times a day (before breakfast and before going to bed) to obtain positive effects.
In the case of cleansing treatment: 1 cup 2 times a day (before breakfast and before going to bed) for 2 months, twice a year- in autumn and spring.Storage: Store in a dry place, out of reach of small children, at room temperature.
Notes: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.